Polar LED lights not working

Reaction score
I bought a pair of the Polar Pro LED lights for Solo and plugged them in to the only port the Solo has and they did not work. I bought my Solo in December and have flown it maybe 6 times and not for very long. Too cold in NJ to enjoy flying right now. I sent the lights back thinking they were defective but 3 times? I doubt it. Any ideas on how to fixed them. I'm not really concerned about the lights. It's more about if they come out with something I want to plug into the port but it doesn't work.

You'd have to open it up and look at the connections on the ribbon cable going to the board, which goes to the expansion bay plug. Others have had wires come unsoldered.

Thanks for your quick reply. Doesn't sound very difficult. Where can I get a diagram of the board to make sure I solder to the right place?

This might be of use, I found it while searching the forum. Anyone know what this is for??

Going by that picture, if it broke off it looks like it would be obvious where they attach to. But if it is broken, you might just have 3dr fix it since it's still within your year warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea