Plug and play GPS upgrade?

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy the upgrade plug and play gps? The o.ly place I know of to check is MRo and they show out of stock.

Email Mro. I just purchased the new version. M9N not M8N. Same price. They had 10 last time Icheced. You must have firmware upgrade to ver 4
Does anyone know where to buy the upgrade plug and play gps? The o.ly place I know of to check is MRo and they show out of stock.

I'm having a heck of a time finding one myself.....

And is the mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N / 3DR SOLO Upgrade or the m9n actually a true plug and play unit

Would that be solex ? I'm totally green to drones like these mine still hasn't arrived yet. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can thanks .

You get Solex installed and working with Solo and remote then using Solex to do the firmware upgrade
Would that be solex ? I'm totally green to drones like these mine still hasn't arrived yet. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can thanks .

Made my own isolater plate . Still looking for a better gps unit or learn how to build one thanks for your input it was already in the air by 5 got it at 12 falling happy right now can't wait to play some more .!

Feeling,lol so excited
Made my own isolater plate . Still looking for a better gps unit or learn how to build one thanks for your input it was already in the air by 5 got it at 12 falling happy right now can't wait to play some more .!

I found the mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N plug and play with the original 3DR solo software. I also installed the GPS Shield v2 which is available on Ebay, and that helped a lot.
I have installed mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M9N on another solo with the open solo 4 software, and I got the following error. GPS 1 failing configuration checks. I have not checked further, but I believe the M9N should work just fine with the open solo 4 software.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela