Pixhawk telemetry

Reaction score
Hi

I've got a pixhawk px4 and recently I bought a 3DR V1 telemetry set to make the link beween mission planner and pixhawk. The lights are solid green(with heartbeat flashing) so they are linked normally. I've adjusted the cable like on the ardupilot website but still when connecting I get a error that hardware doesn't work. I can read the settings and save them to the ground station but the link never works. Any ideas? I'm kind of stuck on this. (Normaal link with usb cable works perfect.)

I've not used the V1 radios, so your mileage may vary.
With the V2 radios you need to ensure both the air and ground side are on the same NetID. Also you might want to update the firmware. Mission Planner will go all this for you in the Initial Setup Tab.
On the V2 radios there is a micro USB port so it is easy to plug directly into the laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not used the V1 radios, so your mileage may vary.
With the V2 radios you need to ensure both the air and ground side are on the same NetID. Also you might want to update the firmware. Mission Planner will go all this for you in the Initial Setup Tab.
On the V2 radios there is a micro USB port so it is easy to plug directly into the laptop.

Do I have to update firmware on the air unit to? Because there is no USB connector on it. The ground station I have already updated.

Yes, the firmware needs to match.
If no USB plug in the radio you should be able to push a firmware update with an FTDI adapter. If you can't or don't want to do that just downgrade the ground radio to the same version as the air side. Might need to use a different app then MP to do that.
The generic term for these radios is SIK radios, so you can google that term for help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986