Pixhawk can´t connect with Mission Planner

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Juan.
I buy a pixhawk two month ago, and i configured and connected correctly with mission planner.
Yesterday I just assembled my drone, and I connect my pixhawk to mission planner and it was updating, but i think do not well, becose the sound wasn´t like first time.

Result:
Now I cant connect with Mission Planner. Attach photos and video with the sound when the pixhawk turn on.

I need help please. I don´t know what I can do.

Thanks you.

Photos:
Captura.PNG
Captura1.PNG
Captura2.PNG
Captura3.PNG
Captura4.PNG
open

Video:

pixhawk.mp4

Most likely you are choosing the wrong com port. Remove the pixhawk connection and see if the com4 disappears from the Mission Planner com port list. If it does not disappear then com4 is not the pixhawk.

Reactions: 99203jack
Hello.
The COM Port is correctly. Do you see the video attach?? Is normal this music? I think that i have bricked.. But I dont know. Before update, i could connect to mission planner.

I don't pay attention to music, I use a status display to tell me what is happening. Can you reflash? Connecting to Pixhawk and flashing Pixhawk are different connections. Flashing connects to the bootloader. If you can connect to the bootloader it is not "bricked".

Also all APM and Pixhawk have problems with USB. It is very marginal. So try a different USB cable. Sometimes your laptop may not have enough power to full power the Pixhawk so try using an external powered USB hub.

Post your question here and see if someone recognizes the lights and sounds:
Pixhawk from 3D Robotics and PX4 - RC Groups

Hi. Thanks you. I resolve the problem. It was problem with power. I connect lipo battery and its ok.

Thanks you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc