Payload release issue

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I installed a payload release this morning on my Solo 3DR and per the instructions, I tried to set the RC7_Function to 1 but it wasn’t there. After a quick search, I found out that the RC in and Servo out are now split and that what I was looking for is now called Servo7_Function. I changed the parameter and got the payload system to lock but it won’t open. I’m hoping someone here that is smarter than me can tell me what the problem is because I don’t know what any of this stuff means and I’m just trying to follow instructions. Do I need to change another parameter to get the servo to reverse and release through the pause button? Thanks in advance for your help!

I believe you need to set the RC_Min and RC_Max values, but I'm working from memory so I'm probably wrong.

Screenshot_20190701-214008_YouTube.jpg
Hey guys,
I installed a payload release this morning on my Solo 3DR and per the instructions, I tried to set the RC7_Function to 1 but it wasn’t there. After a quick search, I found out that the RC in and Servo out are now split and that what I was looking for is now called Servo7_Function. I changed the parameter and got the payload system to lock but it won’t open. I’m hoping someone here that is smarter than me can tell me what the problem is because I don’t know what any of this stuff means and I’m just trying to follow instructions. Do I need to change another parameter to get the servo to reverse and release through the pause button? Thanks in advance for your help!

mind sharing how you made it work? RC7_Function isn't listed as a valid parameter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40