payload drop

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

servo control via pause button, has anyone here tried this?

Reactions: skyhax and Jackmo
No, but i plan to make 1 myself. Hell if anyone else wants 1 ill do it for $45 shipped, lol

Thats why i had the "lol". That is rediculous... $12 isnt too bad though, does it come with a servo or just the printed item?

Oh i didnt realize that makexyz is like 3d hubs, so its pretty much some guy in your area printing it and sending it to ya... Thats normally cool unless u get an unexperienced printer... I may actually sign up to do some printing. Thanks for posting, i may actually be able to make a few $ on the side!

Last edited:
Servo i got from amazon for $7 i think. Yeah just a local printer. just upload a iges to the website. I modeled one up easy.

These are $8 shipped. I figured it was worth a try. I plan to drop a spool of PowerPro 50# line for stringing ham radio antennas. I just ordered this from China, so it likey will be late Nov/early December before it gets here. I'm not using the standard transceiver, opting for a remote relay used to switch power to the servo instead, triggered by a keyfob device --- 0nly because i already have 4 of these lightweight remote switches. This will be mounted to an Iris+, and I may have to remove the gimbal due to overall weight. I'm running an oversized, overweight battery also (a Floureon 5400MAH 3S beastie that barely fits with the hatch shut)..
I'll let you know how it all turns out.payload servo.jpg

Reactions: jonbrotherton

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea