Part 2 of my Solex Question, Droid Tablet

Reaction score
Ok guys, decided to go with Solex, now I’m in the Tablet search. Anyone out there using the Nexus 9 Tablet??? I found a stellar deal on one. Seems like it’s a recommended Tablet for Solo and for my DJI Phantom 3 4K and according to the spec.s has GPS capability even though it’s WiFi only??? Just wondering what to expect if I get it.. And once again “Thanks” for all your input..... Robert

My Bad guy’s, really need to apologize for my Newness to this all. Seems as if I use the search bar more I save myself and others a lot of wasted time. Seems as if the HTC Nexus 9 isn’t a Bad choice for both Brands of Drones. Though I have to admit it’ll be a Primary Tablet for my Solo’s, (like them so much more than my P3 4K) running Solex here in the near future. Robert

My Bad guy’s, really need to apologize for my Newness to this all. Seems as if I use the search bar more I save myself and others a lot of wasted time. Seems as if the HTC Nexus 9 isn’t a Bad choice for both Brands of Drones. Though I have to admit it’ll be a Primary Tablet for my Solo’s, (like them so much more than my P3 4K) running Solex here in the near future. Robert

I think you'll like the N9 OK, and Solex does work with it. But I have an N9 here and it's fairly unreliable. It's literally brand new. If it were a car, it would have less than 8K miles on it (if that makes sense). It takes about 8 minutes to boot, when it does boot. It just acts strange overall. Also, it's been out of production for a while. I think I would go for a newer Samsung tablet, or a Shield K1 if you can locate one.

Reactions: Robert470
Thanks Kelly for your reply and all you’ve done also for the Solo community. I have actually come across two Nvidia Sheild K1’s 2nd gen. for under $150 a piece. From all I’ve read they seem to be what everyone is Favoring. Be nice if they were the LTE version but I can always link it to my phone if needed. Thanks again, can’t wait until I get everything together, up and running...
Robert

Back to the HTC Nexus 9, seems after inquiring more into the Nvidia Shield’s they weren’t the Tablets after all. IDK ?????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc