OSX Users Update

Reaction score
Is there a certain date when this new update to change go pro settings will occur? I am using an OSX device.

In September it was October, now that October is almost over it's November. Care to take a guess what month comes after November? Best believe GoPro has no initiative to continue playing nice (unless 3DR wants to cut a huge check to them) with 3DR when they're slated to release a drone next year.

In September it was October, now that October is almost over it's November. Care to take a guess what month comes after November? Best believe GoPro has no initiative to continue playing nice (unless 3DR wants to cut a huge check to them) with 3DR when they're slated to release a drone next year.
I'd imagine there is a pre-existing signed agreement for support from GoPro. They didn't just get into business together with a smile and a handshake.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Besides the GoPro Drone is an action quad, very light and entirely built around the current GoPro, in fact from what I have seen it is only H4 Comparable right now. The SOLO has nothing to fear but we will loose GoPro support in the near future, hence all the work being pushed into 3rd Party Devices.

Their latest prototype looks like a reversed Parrot Bebop, very similar in fact. But its an action quad, its meant to be small and easy to move around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks