Opensolo/Solex Newb - Help!

Reaction score
Total newbie with post 3DR control.

Is there a video or site you can refer me to that shows start to finish setup of Solex/Opensolo? I've googled it, I've read FAQs and untold numbers of does and can't for the life of me figure out where to start and how to proceed.

Not a newb to drones - but I recently purchased 2 Solos, batteries, cameras and gimbals for next to nothing and want to get them in the air with the best FPV and firmware available.

Also would like to know the best phone/tablet to use that will fit in the controller bracket.

Much thanks in advance for any guidance.

Total newbie with post 3DR control.

Is there a video or site you can refer me to that shows start to finish setup of Solex/Opensolo? I've googled it, I've read FAQs and untold numbers of does and can't for the life of me figure out where to start and how to proceed.

Not a newb to drones - but I recently purchased 2 Solos, batteries, cameras and gimbals for next to nothing and want to get them in the air with the best FPV and firmware available.

Also would like to know the best phone/tablet to use that will fit in the controller bracket.

Much thanks in advance for any guidance.
Go here and read it all and then read it again, take your time and follow the steps carefully.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000