Open Solo Throttle Issue

Reaction score
I recently updated my 3DR Solo to Open Solo 4 and Arducopter 4.0.3. Following the update, I keep running into this issue with the throttle where when I bumped the throttle up a tiny bit, the motors would dramatically increase in speed. Any advice welcome
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Solo Keith
It doesn't look like you have a problem. In the default flight mode, when you push the joystick up you are telling the flight controller to make the Solo increase altitude. The movement of the joystick upward is not an instruction to increase motor speed, it is an instruction to increase altitude. Since you are holding the Solo, it is not able to increase altitude and the flight controller will continue to increase the motor speed trying to increase the altitude of the Solo. This is expected behavior in the default flight mode when you are holding the Solo.

I recently updated my 3DR Solo to Open Solo 4 and Arducopter 4.0.3. Following the update, I keep running into this issue with the throttle where when I bumped the throttle up a tiny bit, the motors would dramatically increase in speed. Any advice welcome
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Once it is Armed, when you move the throttle up from the center it's supposed to take off. It's trying to take off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc