Ontario Solo Owners

Reaction score
On November 13, Henry's Camera is holding a no-cost event at their 119 Church Street store. Representatives from 3DR, Transport Canada, and commercial operators using the Solo will be presenting, showing video, etc.

They've also installed a cage/net inside their Church Street store, so there will be Solo's flying.

Droneography In Toronto - Henry's best camera store in Canada

As one of the presenters, I hope to see some members of this forum there!

Reactions: Del
On November 13, Henry's Camera is holding a no-cost event at their 119 Church Street store. Representatives from 3DR, Transport Canada, and commercial operators using the Solo will be presenting, showing video, etc.

They've also installed a cage/net inside their Church Street store, so there will be Solo's flying.

Droneography In Toronto - Henry's best camera store in Canada

As one of the presenters, I hope to see some members of this forum there!
:( wish I could be there...

Dont have Henerys out mid west! bummer! Love my solo though!

Did you guys know that there are now insurance Companies available in Canada, to purchase the $100, 000 liability requirement from Transport Canada.? Im thinking if the price is right I "should" get this to CYA. Even though I dont do it for work. Just hobby.

Dont have Henerys out mid west! bummer! Love my solo though!

Did you guys know that there are now insurance Companies available in Canada, to purchase the $100, 000 liability requirement from Transport Canada.? Im thinking if the price is right I "should" get this to CYA. Even though I dont do it for work. Just hobby.
That's interesting...insurance is something to keep in mind!!
Thanks for sharing the information:)

That's interesting...insurance is something to keep in mind!!
Thanks for sharing the information:)
There are two insurance companies I'm aware of. One gave me permission to post.

Lars Rittman
Registered Insurance Broker
519.579.4279 x 213
www.erb-erb.com

Reactions: Del

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig