Odd Solo behavior when connected to Mission Planner

Reaction score
I received a refurbished Solo after my first one crashed and it was deemed software error by 3DR. I used to download dataflash logs with Mission Planner with my first Solo, but the one I got now displays a strange behavior (see video, only 17 seconds long) when connected to Mission Planner. The gimbal goes limp and starts twitching; both times it happened (the only 2 times I tried to connect via Mission Planner with the refurb Solo) I turned Solo off immediately. The twitching went away after restarting the Solo.
Has anyone seen this behavior before?

Hey Eric,

Yea I noticed my Solo does this also when transferring files from Solo through APM2 to my Mac. I just installed APM and haven't had much time to use it yet so I can't say much more than to confirm what your seeing.

Reactions: EricG
Hey Eric,

Yea I noticed my Solo does this also when transferring files from Solo through APM2 to my Mac. I just installed APM and haven't had much time to use it yet so I can't say much more than to confirm what your seeing.
Thank you for the response, I wonder what the issue is.

No problem. I'm not sure what's causing it, but there are a lot of very knowledgable people on this forum. Give them some time.

You might try searching the forum to see if someone already addressed this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc