No Wifi Solo Controller.

Reaction score
Buenas amigos tengo un problema con el control de mi dron, no envía la señal wifi por lo que no puedo conectar el control con la app del iPhone, ni si quiera he podido hacer el primer vuelo. Ayuda!

Hello my friends, I have a problem with the Solo Controller, the wifi doesnt work so I cant Connect the control with the iPhone app, I cant even fly the first time I Need help!

Look in the slots on the back you should see a flashing yellow light, if not you will need to open the controller and remove, clean and reinstall the SD card

I will first try to remove battery on controller for a few minutes then re install and reboot , sometimes is all it takes if it doesn't try what the previous post says.

Primero intentaría remover la batería pos unos minutos, reinstalar y reiniciar el comtrolador, en ocaciones es suficiente
Si no funciona intenta la sugerencia anterior. Buena suerte.

Buenas amigos tengo un problema con el control de mi dron, no envía la señal wifi por lo que no puedo conectar el control con la app del iPhone, ni si quiera he podido hacer el primer vuelo. Ayuda!

Hello my friends, I have a problem with the Solo Controller, the wifi doesnt work so I cant Connect the control with the iPhone app, I cant even fly the first time I Need help!

The Solo I bought was a "Parts Only" Best Buy return that I purchased off Ebay and fixed. I couldn't get a wifi signal either when I first got it and after closer inspection I noticed that there was no micro HDMI port on the controller, so i took it apart and learned that the entire board that houses the wifi card and HDMI out had been removed (Presumably) before it was returned to Best Buy. You may want to check that. I don't know if its a common thing or not.
Good Luck.

El Solo que compré fue un "Parts Only" Best Buy devolución que compré de Ebay y fijo. No pude conseguir una señal de wifi ni cuando lo primero y después de una inspección más me di cuenta de que no había ningún puerto HDMI micro en el controlador, así que lo tomó aparte y se enteró de que toda la placa que alberga la tarjeta wifi y salida HDMI había sido eliminado (presumiblemente) antes de ser devuelto a Best Buy. Tal vez quiera comprobarlo. No sé si es una cosa común o no.
Buena suerte.

I am so sorry to hear u got roped off but u can buy a controller for about $30

Dear,

I got the error messages (waiting for solo. preflight update...) since 3DR board of controller couldn't boot sometimes .

So, I opened the case of solo controller and I found the short path between pin 30(Vdd) and pin 31(Vssa) of STM32F chips.

I attached the figure. Is this normal ?

Best regards,
From Jin

Attachments

• STM32F.jpg
    STM32F.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 23
Buenas tardes, yo no me puedo conectar a la red wifi me dice contraseña incorrecta que puedo hacer?

First: make sure that you are trying to enter the password in the correct place. Sometimes devices will ask for something other than the password and have another link that you must click to enter a password.

Second: if it still doesn't work, then do a factory reset on the controller and the password will be reset to the default: sololink

Correct, the Solo will no longer be paired with the controller after a controller reset. This is explained in the reset procedure in the user manual. Please reference the user manual.

the problem is that I don't have a manual to read, and I didn't find some explanatory video

Mi control no detecta el drone 3DR solo, un día antes estaba funcionando muy bien, que creen que pueda ser?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela