No video display on iPad after crash

Reaction score
My solo took a pretty nasty fall, I replaced the motor and it flies well but I don't have a video feed to my tablet… I reinstalled the gimbal make sure all the settings are proper including the safety camera roll but nothing is working

I was wrong! I can control the tilt of the gimbal. On my iPad camera roll there's only black footage. On my SD card there is footage. And my freaking video footage is shaky. Im Distraught

Is the first time it happen, ? I will start by checking that mi connections are tight, specially the one at HDMI GoPro port, it should be all the way in You'll feel a click, check for video output from GoPro directly to an external monitor, close app and reboot Solo and controller.

Everything works except the video feed. It flashes green and then will only stay a black screen. All controls to the GoPro work just fine. Everything else works, just no visual. I connected the HDMI straight to the camera, bypassing the gimbal. It works perfectly. Ok--So it's not the cable, right? The HDMI port is still solid on the motherboard, not loose at all. All other connections are solid. What could the issue be?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc