No sound

Reaction score
Is there a way to turn on the sound. None of my videos have any sound while using on the solo. It's a gopro 4 black. There is sound if I use it on its own.

I'lll stick my neck out and say this is normal, because I noticed it myself. Technically, they are probably not trying to transmit the audio over the sorry ass wifi connection. You'll get the glorious audio if you manually record from the go pro.

Are you talking about apple camera roll? You should have sound to your SD card. Maybe not the low resolution version that records to apple device. But that's not intended for final video anyway.

If I set the gopro up manually on solo not plugged in it will record with sound, but if plug it in and control it through the controller and it saving to my iPhone there is no sound just video. Is there a way to change this so I have sound.

If I set the gopro up manually on solo not plugged in it will record with sound, but if plug it in and control it through the controller and it saving to my iPhone there is no sound just video. Is there a way to change this so I have sound.

No.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela