No "Solo wifi" no update software before first flight...

Reaction score
Okay, maybe I am just too dumb to fly a drone... even a Solo . Unbound today, charged everything up, installed the app, go to update the controller and drone... my phone can't find the wifi network. reinstalled the app twice... nothing. maybe I need the Gopro ?

Was the controller on? WiFi AP is on the controller, so the Solo connects to the controller and so does the phone.

Was the controller on? WiFi AP is on the controller, so the Solo connects to the controller and so does the phone.
Yes... all three were on. The message on the controller says"update needed before first flight" So I open the app and it tells me to go to my phones settings... I go to settings-wifi... my phone scans... Nada ...

Been a while since i updated, but the way the updates works is, the controller wants you to get the update via your device's "Mobile or tablet" internet WiFi "Not Solo's WiFi". After update is on your device, then you must connectect to the controller's WiFi "Solo's WiFi" to transfer the Update file to Solo. Then Solo update will continue.
Hope this helps

Reactions: SARDG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc