Newbie With Some Questions

Reaction score
I know you're prob sick of seeing these but I've been researching.

First my solo didn't come with a manual in the box, should I have received one? I just found the PDF manual online.

Second I think I have rev b just going off the sticker on the box. To confirm do I need to take off the U shaped cover in front of the battery? If I do have rev b should I still do the shield and MN8 (or whatever the GPS) mod? Only flew once and it picked up about 13 in under one minute.

Third since I didn't have a manual I charged batteries powered up, did a software update and was flying within 5 min of putting the battery in. Is there some sort of calibration that needs to be done? I didn't fly with a camera just close distance up to 160ft vertical and all seemed well.

Last where are the settings for adjust the solos parameters? I only had very limited options under settings using the 3dr app. None of them had to do with adjusting the flight characteristics. It's like I was stuck is super slow beginner mode.

I plan on reading the PDF manual as I just found it.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi quick- welcome to the forum! No manual in the box- only online.:(

Don't worry about the GPS version- if you got 13 sats under a minute you're golden!

It's not a bad idea to do a level and a compass calibration before your 1st flight out of the box but it sounds like you had no problems. There are no routine calibrations that need to be done frequently.

If you have the gimbal installed you need to have the GoPro installed when powered on to prevent damage to the gimbal.

The performance settings are under Solo Settings but Solo, the controller and the Solo app need to be running to access them.

Great thanks for the feedback Maddog. No gimbal installed just the fixed mount that came preinstalled. Going to read the manual now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maddog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feamador