Newbie...waiting on my 3DR Solo.

Reaction score
Hello,

A TOTAL drone newbie here (I flew remote control planes for 4 years tough, lol). Well I jumped off into a 3DR Solo, and THEN I looked up the fact that the company was no longer in business. However, it seems that many people are having good luck with them.

Mine (NIB) should arrive in about 9-10 days from eBay. I'm in now, so I might as well try it out, lol. For now just saying hello, and hoping I get one of "the good ones" with my purchase. Hopefully I will enjoy it. Have a great week all!

Reactions: DennisTPfpv
Hello there. You won't regret it, especially at the price they are now - many early adopters who paid full price still say they have no complaints. There's not a lot that can't be fixed if needs be....all the resources are here and the development work by some very expert people and ex-employee still goes on, despite the unfortunate predicament 3dr found itself in. The forum is an amazing resources, so search, search and search again, all you need is here!

Reactions: DennisTPfpv
DJMc, thank you so much! I have been browsing the site. There are a lot of great people here with a LOT of knowledge. Glad I signed up. Now for a few days of impatiently waiting for the drone to arrive, followed by several frantic "help wanted" posts, and hopefully, finally, lot of fun, lol! I DO plan on upgrading things as I get the $$$. I hope to be a long term positive member. Happy piloting, all!

Hello,

A TOTAL drone newbie here (I flew remote control planes for 4 years tough, lol). Well I jumped off into a 3DR Solo, and THEN I looked up the fact that the company was no longer in business. However, it seems that many people are having good luck with them.

Mine (NIB) should arrive in about 9-10 days from eBay. I'm in now, so I might as well try it out, lol. For now just saying hello, and hoping I get one of "the good ones" with my purchase. Hopefully I will enjoy it. Have a great week all!

Have fun flying. It's the best drone on the market, once you learn all its features.

You will LOVE it but download the manual at 3DR.com it has a wealth of info. Good luck and welcome to sololand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela