Newbie here need help with go pro

Reaction score
Newbie here need help with GoPro so I did my first flight and it was a blast but every time I get it all linked up and ready to go and get it in the air and I have a visual of what the go Pro is seeing I click the little red record circle and it only takes videos that are one second or zero seconds long, I tried holding it down and that didn't work. How do I get it to record videos how should I start my videos and how should I stop them, any help is greatly appreciated. On a sidenote I use the go Pro hero for black

The first thing I would check is to make sure your camera is checked from the list of cameras in the Solo app. If your camera settings are ok, you may also try removing the camera battery for about 15 seconds, and then reinstall it. That acts as a reset. If the problem is still there, maybe someone else on here has better ideas. You should ideally be able to just touch the record button to start and end recording. I hope this helps. Good luck, and fly safe.

Thank you, I will definitely try this. I was reading on a different form from 2015 that the camera angle button on the top left of the controller presses in to start a recording and can press again to stop recording I'm going to try that today and all the stuff you just recommended. I'm using this to shoot a video for my company so I'd really like to get it working ASAP ha ha appreciate your suggestions! Have a blessed week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela