newbie 3dr solo owner...

Greetings all ! New guy here! Anybody have time for a couple questions ? Thanks

Papa,

No, but ask anyways....you need a sense of humor here .....what can we assist you with ???

Great then I've.come to the right place. Hope most have patience also, Not flown my Solo yet. Received 2 hand Samsung Tab 2 like the price and size of screen can I use it to see what my drone and GoPro Hero 3 + sees ?

Sorry Bilge not great at new phone and forums yet either. No tried to download solo app on tab last night with "techier" friend but got message app not compatible with device.

Which GoPro & what version of firmware are you running ???

Hi Bilge, Hero3+ Silver and do you mean the v1.5.3 I see on the install page ? Thanks

Hey Papa, new to 3DR, but have been doing lots of reading and research. Not 100% sold yet on the 3dr app. Look up Solex app for android. It might cost 25, but I heard its worth it. The guy who developed it is still updating the app. 3DR is not. Check here Solex

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in 3DR quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela