New update now app won't connect

Reaction score
I have 2 solos and an iPhone 7 and after doing a new update I can't connect either controller to the app . All I get on the app now is a connect button and when you push it it goes to the screen that says to turn on the wifi and put in the password sololink etc . The controller connects to the drone fine . I have tried doing a factory reset and nothing works . Did something change in the new update and how do I fix this .

Attachments

• IMG_1417.PNG
    IMG_1417.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
I had that problem you have to cut your cellular data on your phone off to connect solo. Go to settings, cellular, turn it off then try to connect solo.

I had that problem you have to cut your cellular data on your phone off to connect solo. Go to settings, cellular, turn it off then try to connect solo.
I actually shut off the cellular data early in the process . I finally got it all to work the problem for anyone doing this is that all the messages say it's not connected but if you proceed with the update it really is and it will update fine and then connect as normal afterward . It's fixed now thanks .

Reactions: Steven32696

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela