New Gimble, no power

Reaction score
Crashed and bent my old gimble which still powers and moves in its twisted way.
Bought a new in the box gimble from a reputable ebay seller
New gimble does not power up, no light, nothing
Old gimble does power up and detect when connected so the issue is with the new gimble
I have a ticket in hoping for an exchange but if there is any repair troubleshooting that may help, I am very much all ears~!

The only thing you could trouble shoot is the data/power connector on the gimbal. Beyond that it gets really complex.

Got a picture of the twisted gimbal?

This is what you can try with the one that powers on:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sweet crash pictures! When you guys crash, y'all crash hard. Sorry for your loss.

That one is burnt coffee toasted. @hardhat068 had sent me his to attempt a repair, yours is worse by a smidgen, all of his motors had bent shafts and also sheared the ribbon for the roll motor among other things. Maybe some parts are still good and could benefit others. If the main circuit board survived, that would be a huge benefit to someone with a bad hdmi or imu failure.

Sweet crash pictures! When you guys crash, y'all crash hard. Sorry for your loss.

That one is burnt coffee toasted. @hardhat068 had sent me his to attempt a repair, yours is worse by a smidgen, all of his motors had bent shafts and also sheared the ribbon for the roll motor among other things. Maybe some parts are still good and could benefit others. If the main circuit board survived, that would be a huge benefit to someone with a bad hdmi or imu failure.
Hi thanks, for the prognosis, just what I thought.

For info, I didnt crash, someone with a big pickup drove over it in the carpark after chatting to me when we were setting up - Unbelievable! Anyway, new solo and gimbal on its way, so Im slowly finding the will to live again :)

Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela