New future Solo owner from the Windy City

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm a noob so please go easy on me. Lol

I'm from Chicago. Any one from the Midwest region? [emoji4]

Btw, I just realized upon closer review of the Solo pictures of which I bought, that one of the motors is missing. Are they easily replaceable?!?!?

Reactions: Rex Barlow
Actually they are very easily replaceable. Just look up some video's on youtube first and get comfy with what you see. It's a bit daunting to strip down the solo the first time, but once you get the hang of it, it's like lego, but way more awesome..

FYI the motors are "Black" CWR or "White" CCWR make sure to get the right one.
And welcome to solo Land
you can download the solo Service Manual (free) at 3dr.com also get the User Manual

Reactions: AlienPanda
FYI the motors are "Black" CWR or "White" CCWR make sure to get the right one.
And welcome to solo Land
you can download the solo Service Manual (free) at 3dr.com also get the User Manual
Ummm ok. I'm confused but I'll read the manual more thoroughly tonight. Thanks for the heads up!!!! [emoji6]

Reactions: stickler64
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in 3DR quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*USER MANUAL: https://3dr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/v8_01_05_16.pdf
*SERVICE MANUAL: https://3dr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Solo_Service_V3a_10_30.pdf
Thank you luvmytj! I do hope to find many good advices and tips here. But not sure if I'll fare well in the development department. Lol

Mr. Steal you are the best Solo nut here, to do that. Very cool.
Buy the way Alien to PM someone just click an his photo and you will see "start a conversation" click on it and off you go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc