Need Solo repairman

Reaction score
I have three new Solos not flown hardly at all with various issues. I live in MD and would like to find some one who I can send these to to repair.

Be glad to send three and get back two without glitches. These are new but have minor problems
These guys were repairing 3DR Solo and other drones. They have been around a while. Current UAS - UAV Repair Services
Another company is DroneFly. They sold me my original Solo. Dronefly Commercial Drone Solutions

There is a fair amount of information on this forum if you want to do some troubleshooting yourself.
Thanks my Friend. I will look up the info and see if I can do it myself first.

I Have reset the micro sd card twice in the controller as well as the Solo but that hasn't worked.
Can't get the controller to find Solo

I live in delaware and have built a handful of drones as well as torn down my solo and she's still fly in fine, what kind of "various problems" are we talking about here? If it's nothing crazy I'm sure I can handle it... well even a little crazy I can handle but I'm not going as far as reflowing or anything like that...

Reactions: Ralph E. Johnson
Hi Ghost. I’m Ralph. Sorry I didn’t see your message earlier because I just drove through Delaware coming up to NJ. I wouldn’t mind bringing them to you. I would love to have all of them working with no glitches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela