Nature Preserve, Antelope Island, Utah

Reaction score
New footage I did from a vast Nature Preserve in Northern Utah, as well as Antelope Island, in the Great Salt Lake.

Def play in highest resolution you can, and full screen!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

At a loss for words. Truly amazing. Perfectly matched music, really nicely done.

I guess I wasn't quite at a loss for words, but the ones I found don't begin to do the video justice.

Sounds like the opening number from "Black Hawk Down".......nice video...great job......absolutely stunning & mesmerizing.....you belong in Hollywood

Last edited:
Really nice video. Awesome sunsets do wonders! I recognized the Antelope Island parts at the end, but the tower at the nature preserve in West Layton will need to get a visit the next time I'm out there. I just found it in Google Earth but never knew it was there... Thanks for sharing!

Really nice video. Awesome sunsets do wonders! I recognized the Antelope Island parts at the end, but the tower at the nature preserve in West Layton will need to get a visit the next time I'm out there. I just found it in Google Earth but never knew it was there... Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Yah that nature preserve is about a mile from our house, I'm sure in a month it will be more green and teeming with life, but it's still a really cool place to fly!

Absolutely great. I especially loved the sunset shot at the end. That was a great effort, with perfect music. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc