my first diy drone

Reaction score
IMAG0646.jpg I built this drone out of 4 diff drones...really light weight. .flies for 18 mins on a 7.4 v 2000 mah battery .no flying aides but a blast to fly..really fast .and forward tilt is incredible..also has a bubble blower and missle launcher.and fpv camera with monitor on remote..

Last edited:
Built it from a v666 drone. A v262 drone a uj310 extender drone. A v323 drone. And some parts off a old rc helicopter I had.. flies awesome..but brushed motors :-(

The missle launcher really pisses off the. stray neighborhood cats.. lolol..don't worry no cats were harmed.. only shoots about 10 feet...

Last edited:
Built it from a v666 drone. A v262 drone a uj310 extender drone. A v323 drone. And some parts off a old rc helicopter I had.. flies awesome..but brushed motors :-(
I have a box of wrecked drones .I wasn't really good at flying when I started this hobby. .my very first drone I lost on its maiden flight. I took off full throtle and never seen it again.. lol

pyrate said:
Nothing like advancing good will for neighbors and drones
:oops:
These are stray cats . and missles only shoot about 10 feet.spring loaded..i would never hurt any animal...they seem to enjoy attacking them once they hit the ground...

Think cupid's arrow will be able to be fired from drone?
The bubble blower is really cool.. the cats and my dog love chasing the bubbles...neat drone but hard to fly.. no altitude hold no gps and its really light so gotta watch the wind.gains altitude real quick.. and forward tilt is almost straight down. Lots of fun.​

[QUOTE. AlienPanda, post: 134916, member: 14657"]Think cupid's arrow will be able to be fired from drone?[/QUOTE]
Hmmmmm .I think I could rig up something.. I love to piddle

Reactions: AlienPanda
[QUOTI ="AlienPanda, post: 134914, member: 14657"]Wow, your special projects look fun!!!![/QUOTE]
Wish i could let u fly it.. its really responsive...and full throttle up is super fast being so light. Just hate the brushed motors they don't last long

E="AlienPanda, post: 134915, member: 14657"]Maybe I should built one to get my wife attention from getting too deep into her gaming sessions [emoji23][emoji28][/QU
Maybe I should built one to get my wife attention from getting too deep into her gaming sessions [emoji23][emoji28]
Wasnt hard to build took about 3 hours.but i suck at soldering.

Reactions: AlienPanda
Maybe I sho. Ond built one to get my wife attention from getting too deep into her gaming sessions [emoji23][emoji28]
Hey if u want to get ur wife one check out the cheerson cx10 only 1.5 inches square this thing is a blast I make race courses in my house and try to beat my time. I think ur wife would enjoy this couch racing.drone Only flies 4 mins though

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea