My deepest apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’ve apparently stepped out of line with someone in the forum who is probably well liked
And aside with my action to push back when shoved, I have to say I’ve met my match and I’ll have to retreat from my action to give what is given
So to that person I’ve cause to be reported about - I’m sorry
I didn’t mean any disrespect or feelings to be hurt
I don’t know anyone and as well as I don’t know it all
So I’m sorry Pedal2puddle didn’t mean any harm

I’m sure your friends and acquaintances will read this to know that I express it openly to give you an open apology

IMG_3854.jpg
It’s not real but if it were there would be an open invitation to have a meal and enjoy a cold one

Charles / CAMXposure/

His continuous trolling of anything I do, changing of my screen name to something insulting. I think it's quite obvious to anyone that this is not an apology. It's a sarcastic and insulting post complaining about getting reported, complaining about the admin telling him to stop, and continuing to do exactly the same thing that he was reported for in the first place.

TJ told me not to engage in arguments with him when he does this shit, and just report it. So that's what I've done.

Reactions: JBAlaska
I see. Looks like you engaged with “Sigh. Reported. Again.”

I personally don’t see anything wrong with this apology but I don’t have any backstory. Maybe you should use the “ignore” button so you don’t see his posts?

C.

Reactions: CAMXPOSURE
I don’t know about that... what is that green stuff? I mean I go to Mexico like 3 times and year and I don’t recall that anytime.

Maybe there is a deeper msg here.. the op called him “peddle2puddle” clearly making the change “puddle” so maybe it’s some sick twist joke that this smoke and mirrors of a fake meal with this mysterious green stuff would give him mud butt in real life so this is the true reason behind the name change???

The backstory is this troll has several insulting variations of my screen name that he uses in his various trolling posts, including this one. The admins told me to report it when he does it, and not engage him arguments about it. That way they only have to deal with him, rather than both me and him. I've done that. Instead of him cutting the trolling shit, this post is his response. Working out great!

It blows my mind that any reasonable person, backstory or not, would read this sarcastic, rambling non-sense and think "that sounds like a sincere apology". I would never expect this individual to compose a remotely sensible post on any topic, let alone an apology. But it is quite obvious this isn't even an attempt, and is in fact quite the opposite.

He is even insulting the admins, as if they only told him to cut the shit because I have some friendly connection with the admins. Which I most certainly do not have (quite the opposite again).

For the record, I do not need, want, expect, or require apologies from anyone.

I don’t know about that... what is that green stuff? I mean I go to Mexico like 3 times and year and I don’t recall that anytime.

Maybe there is a deeper msg here.. the op called him “peddle2puddle” clearly making the change “puddle” so maybe it’s some sick twist joke that this smoke and mirrors of a fake meal with this mysterious green stuff would give him mud butt in real life so this is the true reason behind the name change???
If what you're saying is true, it's very disturbing behavior when someone takes the time to create a post like that to offend someone online. Makes you wonder about the state of that individuals mental health. I'm Mexican American and I know what sides go with tacos. That green mystery side I've never seen.

I truly don’t know your name - so I made one up- I thought from your original cut on me that you were tough and this is how the ball bounces on these forums- so I never bothered to say anything to the administrators about the condescending and bullness you directed especially when I have anything to say
But since I have been reported by YOU - Pedals2Paddles (I had to scroll to correctly present the name- which I did not prior- so apologies )
it was mentioned there is a pull cord- I mean an ignore button- if that would help
But seriously I would rather just get along and respect what anyone has to say and also present a correctiveness if need be with a similar respect applied
Remember when I said I was like minded in the being able to handle the bluntness - I meant it- I thought it could be tolerated on the return as well
This may be my sign off because it looks as always the ball was in your court when you incited and then reported my actions
All I said was for you to do what you do and you probably went as far to explain it with some sort of complaint
Again Sorry i broke your buttons - I wasn’t even trying to push them...
And was BLUNT is saying what I had to say to you...
now do you want a beer or a piñacolada with that taquito
Sorry - you did piss me off with the tattle tell tactic

Reactions: wlyons
If what you're saying is true, it's very disturbing behavior when someone takes the time to create a post like that to offend someone online. Makes you wonder about the state of that individuals mental health. I'm Mexican American and I know what sides go with tacos. That green mystery side I've never seen.

Ok gringo - it’s what was for dinner and it’s lime ranch with Avocado- and Mexican-American doesn’t make anyone a critic to what goes with tacos they were called Taquitos based off he recipes- could have shoved some Soysauce and bean sprouts in it and made it some sort of oriental dish but chose not to
If it matters my madre es Mexicana por la Meoqui Chihuahua pero mi no habla espanol

Hahahah glad I didn’t eat yet

In technical terms this has all the hallmarks of an apology in contention or nonpology.

Possibly it is just poorly phrased?

No I just screwed up the name - but I do hold some sarcasm in my thoughts

The backstory is this troll has several insulting variations of my screen name that he uses in his various trolling posts, including this one. The admins told me to report it when he does it, and not engage him arguments about it. That way they only have to deal with him, rather than both me and him. I've done that. Instead of him cutting the trolling shit, this post is his response. Working out great!

It blows my mind that any reasonable person, backstory or not, would read this sarcastic, rambling non-sense and think "that sounds like a sincere apology". I would never expect this individual to compose a remotely sensible post on any topic, let alone an apology. But it is quite obvious this isn't even an attempt, and is in fact quite the opposite.

He is even insulting the admins, as if they only told him to cut the shit because I have some friendly connection with the admins. Which I most certainly do not have (quite the opposite again).

For the record, I do not need, want, expect, or require apologies from anyone.

Let the insults begin- or maybe we need to comprise a timeline to see who started the whole thing- it actually was a few of you guys on the forum - but I’m not a whiner - until maybe now- I just deal with the matter directly - sort of the “ Pull-ups commercial” I’m a big kid now
Rather than go running to someone else when I’m hurt

Ok gringo - it’s what was for dinner and it’s lime ranch with Avocado- and Mexican-American doesn’t make anyone a critic to what goes with tacos they were called Taquitos based off he recipes- could have shoved some Soysauce and bean sprouts in it and made it some sort of oriental dish but chose not to
If it matters my madre es Mexicana por la Meoqui Chihuahua pero mi no habla espanol

You don’t happen to have a cooking show do you?

Reactions: Carl Stopper
On a serious note.. the whole trolling word got me thinking.. I mean, a true troll really messes with you and shit for example sending like a dozen pizza or similar stuff to your home. Who thinks steve case was like the grand master troll. Lol I’m wtf I got like a million disks. Lol sorry.

So you create a post titled "my deepest apologies" and do the exact opposite like screwing up his name on purpose.

Reactions: Pedals2Paddles
Lmao mud butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000