motor pods shipping yet?

Reaction score
hey guys, have any of you ordered/received any accessories for solo from 3dr?motor pods?charger?batteries? burnt my motor pod up and im grounded until i get a replacement which i ordered a few days ago. trying to get a e.t.a on when i should expect to be back in the air. thanks

Is there any alternate brand of motor pods we can use instead of the 3dr ones? Does a clone motor pod exist?

I think they are trying to be cheap with shipping costs! I ordered a backup battery and extra blades at the same time I ordered the Gimbal, credit card charged nothing arrived! I can only assume they are trying to save the shipping fees from drop shipping items in stock. I ordered back up blades from B&H too and guess what they got shipped:)

Ordered a battery and motors on 8-1. No shipping yet.
I had to order a new frame mount for the GoPro, did it through support and never received order or shipping confirmation on it. I ordered it sometime around 8/1 (I think) and just got it on Thursday (8/13). Again, no order or shipping confirmation, just showed up finally.

I also ordered a couple of sets or props on 8/9 from 3DR. On my account it says 'Status Complete, Payment State Complete & Shipping State Ready' whatever that means.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela