Motor circuit board fire.

Reaction score
The circuit board under my motor started on fire.I remove the motor and it looks like one of the semi conductors is where the fire started. Where can I get another motor and circuitboard for a good price?
0fc7bad622b3cc08dee404cee4c1518c.jpg
b80c9a5e1e788523ee63a269ba89d09c.jpg
c044bc44ba02e353c523840c5fe39803.jpg

Last edited:
You will need another complete motorpod. Check the classifieds here, or search online. You might find one on eBay or B&H photo.

If that doesn’t work, try starting a new thread asking for a motor pod.

Man that stinks. Let us know how you make out. Good luck Solo50703

Only place I have found them is on eBay. I can not locate them from any store.

I've scored bunches of pods off ebay. Never an issue. I'll tell you what though, consider scoring the green cube as well. I know it's expensive but the peace of mind knowing that your motors won't fry is well worth it, imo.

...Well, not quite free. There is a condition of adult beverages if ever we meet......
@just_bruce Awesome man! Pay it forward If your ever in my neck of the woods I'll buy you an adult beverage myself for being selfless/altruistic , we need more people such as yourself....

Last edited:
selfless. When you're being selfless, you're thinking of other people before yourself. ... If you're selfless, you think less about your self, and more about others — you're generous and kind. Being selfless is similar to being altruistic — another word for giving to others without looking for personal gain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela