Mode 1 with Tower app

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

a few days ago I bought a used solo. It's a nice copter. But the past owner flight in mode 2 and I fly in mode 1. So I tried to change the config in the tower app. But it does not work proberly.
So could someone post the parameters for the tower app in mode 1 or could send me the parameter file?
So thank you for your help

Best wishes

Benji

Have you tried just changing it in the original Solo app first ? I would have thought it would have then stayed the same for whatever other app you used. I have only tried Tower once or twice a long time ago but I am pretty sure the aircraft stayed in Mode 1 or I could not have flown it !!

Hey Jag, thank you for your response. I got it last night. The solo app is a bit strange but it worked.
Thank you.

Best wishes

Hey guys, after a lot of testing and trying I still have one problem. My throttle channel is inverted. I can invert the rc-x channel in the tower app. But nothing happens and the throttle channel always stays inverted.
I tried to change the parameter via mission planer and tower app and I made a firmware reset on the drone and the transmitter.
Has anybody had the same problem?
Any ideas are welcome.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc