Mission Planning for Solo

Reaction score
I want to use MP and other apps for my Solo, but can't get past the connect the controller to computer prompt. No problem with the DJI, but the HDMI port on the Solo controller is different. Should I buy a cable and use that port?

I want to use MP and other apps for my Solo, but can't get past the connect the controller to computer prompt. No problem with the DJI, but the HDMI port on the Solo controller is different. Should I buy a cable and use that port?
Are you trying to connect via wifi? That's how it is normally done. There is at least one thread here with instructions on that.
Try searching- I'll try to find it when I get home.

With Solo and controller powered up and any tablet/phone you want to use connected, connect to the SoloLink WiFi network with your laptop. Once you are connected, start Mission Planner. In the upper right corner, select "UDP" and hit connect. It should ask you for the port number. It should be 14550, click Ok.
If that doesn't work you might need to enable port 14550 in the Windows firewall. If still no joy, try a different baud rate. I think 115k is the right setting but it might be the 56k setting. Not near my computer to check for you.

Good so far, but I stared at the "Mavlink Connecting" loading thing for about 20 minutes before I canceled it. Got 10 satellites inside the house, though.

Reactions: mowind
The Mavlink Connecting message for more than a few seconds means it was having trouble. Sometimes I just cancel and try again. Might try a different baud setting if still not connecting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle