Welcome to 3DRPilots.com

1. erwabo

Just did my first flights with the solo, but without Mission Planner. I did use MP to download the log files for analysis on a website. My question is...Can you ONLY play back flights that were initiated or loaded from mission planner. The website I loaded my file to shows me all the data, but I cant get it to playback in MP...so I was thinking that was why?

It looks like the only way I can get a .tlog file from it is when I use MP, otherwise its just the standard .bin and .log files that I can review data with, just cant play back

Thanks

#1 erwabo, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  2. andrew.baker.142

The tlog files are saved automatically to your laptop if MP is connected to Solo during the flight.
    If you want to read/playback a flight that you didn't fly with MP you have two options;
    You can connect to your controller via a program like WinSCP and copy/view the tlog from there.
    Second option is to use MP to download the data flash log from the Pixhawk 2 in Solo. The data flash logs are much like the tlog but with way more data.

3. erwabo

Thanks! I grabbed the flash logs. I couldnt Play the mission with the logs however. I did see the 2d flight path though, and more data than I would ever need for the graph. Didnt try Winscp yet, but I thought the tlog gets over written on each flight. I was able the pix .log to a website and it mapped my flight well though, so either way I got the data, it would just be nice to have in MP as well. Thanks for the info!