Mission Planner

Reaction score
Just did my first flights with the solo, but without Mission Planner. I did use MP to download the log files for analysis on a website. My question is...Can you ONLY play back flights that were initiated or loaded from mission planner. The website I loaded my file to shows me all the data, but I cant get it to playback in MP...so I was thinking that was why?

It looks like the only way I can get a .tlog file from it is when I use MP, otherwise its just the standard .bin and .log files that I can review data with, just cant play back

Thanks

Last edited:
The tlog files are saved automatically to your laptop if MP is connected to Solo during the flight.
If you want to read/playback a flight that you didn't fly with MP you have two options;
You can connect to your controller via a program like WinSCP and copy/view the tlog from there.
Second option is to use MP to download the data flash log from the Pixhawk 2 in Solo. The data flash logs are much like the tlog but with way more data.

Thanks! I grabbed the flash logs. I couldnt Play the mission with the logs however. I did see the 2d flight path though, and more data than I would ever need for the graph. Didnt try Winscp yet, but I thought the tlog gets over written on each flight. I was able the pix .log to a website and it mapped my flight well though, so either way I got the data, it would just be nice to have in MP as well. Thanks for the info!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela