Mismatched controller and solo

Reaction score
My controller displays a message solo and controller version mismatch install latest updates
problem is i cannot do that since I cant connect to solo

any help please

Follow the SOLO manual and do a factory reset and then pair the two.
afactory reset on what ? when i rest controller it resets to open solo and my vehicle is on regular solo firmware that is the mismatch i need to downgrade controller back to solo firmware

No you don't. Just do the open solo upgrade on both and you'll be fine.
Thank you ,I'm sorry i haven't before now but ive been busy with work(amazon) so first time I've been able to answer. Anyway thanks again Ill give it a try

No you don't. Just do the open solo upgrade on both and you'll be fine.
Hey while I've got you online let me ask you another question, why am I constantly getting the mag netic interference message now I switched the compass in the leg with my backup solo ( i Have 3) and have calibrated it in a totally open field and it goes away for a in but as soon as i have enough satellites to fly it pops back up or so it seems to me

How are you doing that if you have the mis-matched versions going on too? Or did you fix that already? Is this a green cube or stock solo?

How are you doing that if you have the mis-matched versions going on too? Or did you fix that already? Is this a green cube or stock solo?
Hey P2P , i dont know i am totally fustrated , the mismatched software problem seems to be solved i just can not get rid of magnetic interference and i just dont under stand why. I am not as versed as alot of others but i dont consider myself a newbie I have been trying everything I can think of for 2 days and i cant get it I am at the end of my rope. Thanks for the help in any case I will try anything. You sir ROCK....

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000