Mirrorless camera

Reaction score
Looking for a mirrorless camera with HDMI out and interval photo capability for my Solo. More MP the better.
Currently using a Canon S110 which works great but has no video feed out so I am flying blind. Any ideas?

O.K.. That's one option. Looking for the biggest possible sensor and MP count. Weight also is a big factor. My Canon with a servo trigger is about 40 grams heavier than a Solo gimbal and Gopro.

Looking for a mirrorless camera with HDMI out and interval photo capability for my Solo. More MP the better.
Currently using a Canon S110 which works great but has no video feed out so I am flying blind. Any ideas?

Am I missing something? Do you have a Super Solo? How are you lifting such a beefy camera? And how are you stabilizing it?

Am I missing something? Do you have a Super Solo? How are you lifting such a beefy camera? And how are you stabilizing it?
My Canon S110 payload is 340 grams or so. A Gopro and gimbal is around 290. I hang it on the stock gopro mount on the Solo. Stiffer dampers are the only change I made. No stabilization. It is for still shots only.

My Canon S110 payload is 340 grams or so. A Gopro and gimbal is around 290. I hang it on the stock gopro mount on the Solo. Stiffer dampers are the only change I made. No stabilization. It is for still shots only.

Same, using the stock go pro mount, alluminium frame for the tz110, it is not much heavier than go pro and gimbal, solo does it easy, ans it is for stills only, the 1 inch sensor is much better than go pro for stills

Same, using the stock go pro mount, alluminium frame for the tz110, it is not much heavier than go pro and gimbal, solo does it easy, ans it is for stills only, the 1 inch sensor is much better than go pro for stills
This tz110 has interval photo capability and video out?

This tz110 has interval photo capability and video out?
Yes, interval photo capability, I set mine to take a image every 30 sec, if i am not quite lined up i just wait. Video out, you can see the images count and when the camera takes a photo. I would like to be able to control more things like settings, but i am happy with what is does. Hope this helps, cheers, Rob

Yes, interval photo capability, I set mine to take a image every 30 sec, if i am not quite lined up i just wait. Video out, you can see the images count and when the camera takes a photo. I would like to be able to control more things like settings, but i am happy with what is does. Hope this helps, cheers, Rob
Big help. Thanks

Reactions: awicklund85

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc