Miracles do happen

Reaction score
She took a bath in the lake, pulled her apart and put her in 10# rice for 4 days. At first nothing but green lights, then she woke up but no gps. Called 3dr and said send it back finally spoke with a tech and he told me to check gps plug which I'm sure I did the first time. PHOENIX she has risen from the ashes. Don't know about warranty but I sent trouble ticket just in case. Gertrude flies again

Nice glad to hear it I'm always surprised how well electronics usually hold up if you dry them properly before trying to power em up again. That's a lot of systems to get lucky on also makes me think quality can't be too bad under the hood. Seems ins and outs of solo are pretty solid especially in situations that phantoms never return from like hard crashes or a swim.

Thats pretty good. Honestly out of the years I have been flying Phantoms I would guess the chance of them coming back to life after getting submerged is only about 30%.

Course part of the problem is most people are impatient and wont wait as long as you did as it dries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela