*mini rant* Been gone a while...

Reaction score
... I was doing some training (ya know, getting banana's thrown at me while someone shouts "Dance Derek, DANCE!").

Logged back on and... oh my god bored.... seriously, not a single argument, trolling session or insults being hurled back and forth. Damn.... I miss the good old days sometimes...

Anyway, no new drone news from this end (ie. I haven't crashed into a crowd and chopped anyone's face off). However currently at the halfway point of purchasing a plane (yay), it's a Maule 180C, don't ask me for any more details, I'm not a pilot damnit. I also purchased 2 gopro fusion's!!! You want to know how well they work? You're not the only one, turns out Amazon forgot to mention "f*ck all Android support". So technically I just bought two of the worlds most expensive paperweights... yes, I could hook them up to a PC and do things that way but seriously, for "on the go" you'd expect to be able to do something with yer android device. I mean damnit, if I had wanted to spend nearly $1400 on some useless electronics that would hold me hostage with their crappy software, I could have bought a DJI Mavic! (badda boom!)

Finally got sick of my cheap chinese android tablet and have upgraded to a S3 Tab. Will do a limited review/comparison of that next week.

Now come on folks, I demand to be entertained.... get crackin!

If you'd like I could troll myself. Right after I go take care of that roach up on 12. And somebody may have stepped on a church....

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
IrishmanPDX-
Missed you man: it seems awfully quiet here lately- thinking it will pick up as the weather warms up!

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Awww you guys, I feel so wanted.... by someone other than the FBI. It's nice!

So in other news, saw this online..what's going on here? It was on instagram with no other info, just did a hashtag search on 3DRsolo

Attachments

• solo6.PNG
    solo6.PNG
    525.6 KB · Views: 61
Looks like a GPH5B (or 6B ) on a Feiyutech (?) Handheld gimbal that has been modified to mount to Solo....

Have you seen how many solo up on the buy/sell page? Lol see in order to get some quick shit going you need keys words. The biggest ass marauder usually jumps in with a phrases like mRo rocks...

Have you seen how many solo up on the buy/sell page? Lol see in order to get some quick shit going you need keys words. The biggest ass marauder usually jumps in with a phrases like mRo rocks...
Huh?

Look up at the op dude was looking for the good stuff lol.

Either you like attention, or you get satisfaction out of ruffling people's feathers online. Maybe it's both, who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Master Airscrew Sale

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180303-143310.jpg
    Screenshot_20180303-143310.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 21
its pretty hard to get booted off the fb group, but yeah the drama had hit high pitch
I fell back to the mod club, and hang out mostly on the Solo Transplant group now.
My two solos are set until they just die
So now I am still working on my big custom solo

Either you like attention, or you get satisfaction out of ruffling people's feathers online. Maybe it's both, who knows.

Ruffling ??? You mean they’re like birds... ???
I just see the same going on- so birds of a flock kinda thing- but I’ve also seen associations as well and the flowers I stay away from
pansies I’m referring to

Don't look at me, I've already been banned on the Mavic page and am being watched very closely here by not one but two admins!!! Duh, duh, duhhhhhhh!!!! I've been reduced to posting on the DJI page! Oh the humanity!

Ruffling ??? You mean they’re like birds... ???
I just see the same going on- so birds of a flock kinda thing- but I’ve also seen associations as well and the flowers I stay away from
pansies I’m referring to
You get booted from that group, then come on here calling people "***" I see a pattern here.

Last edited by a moderator:
what I said was....- read it again- didn't call anyone here anything- that's how things get started- MISUNDERSTANDINGS - please!! pattern is that I see is your name pops up too often on my rebuttals???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela