Mini HDMI with right angle

Reaction score
Hey I just bought a Solo yesterday and while I was putting the HDMI cable into my gopro I realized that I inserted it into the power port in my go pro and now the cable connectors are all mashed up and unusable. Is their a website where I can purchase a new cable and or a direct line to 3dr tech support ?

Thanks

HDMI.JPG
Hey I just bought a Solo yesterday and while I was putting the HDMI cable into my gopro I realized that I inserted it into the power port in my go pro and now the cable connectors are all mashed up and unusable. Is their a website where I can purchase a new cable and or a direct line to 3dr tech support ?

Thanks
Welcome to 3DRpilots
This is a upgraded HDMI Flat cable V3 by Relish 3D.
The owner is very good with his customers.
3DR Solo - Relish3D

WEll, your present HDMI will fit in to Gimbal, then Gimbal has it's on connector that fits in to the GP
What do you think you may have messed up?
The prongs that are inside the HDMI port that plugs into the Go Pro have been crushed the plastic housing on the inside on the port is all messed up as well

You may have also messed up the USB port on the GP, but you Don;t need to use this port to charge your GP, cause Solo now charges to GP while flying. You can still access your shot's via WiFi or just taking out SD card.
GP warranty used to repair this problem for free, but it's been a while?

You may have also messed up the USB port on the GP, but you Don;t need to use this port to charge your GP, cause Solo now charges to GP while flying. You can still access your shot's via WiFi or just taking out SD card.
GP warranty used to repair this problem for free, but it's been a while?
No I checked the power port on my go pro it charges just fine its the actual cable that I am concerned about. Its the cable that comes out underneath of the 3DR where the gimbal is going and it attaches to the gimbal to see the live feed.

...but you Don;t need to use this port to charge your GP, cause Solo now charges to GP while flying.
Steve- I think that the forum has basically determined that the GP battery is no longer sufficiently charged while connected to Solo and appears to drop in capacity by about 8-10% with each Solo flight.

Eventually, (<10 flights), you'll have to charge the GP with a cable or remove the battery and charge externally.

Steve- I think that the forum has basically determined that the GP battery is no longer sufficiently charged while connected to Solo and appears to drop in capacity by about 8-10% with each Solo flight.

Eventually, (<10 flights), you'll have to charge the GP with a cable or remove the battery and charge externally.
Thanks for the info I didn't know that so after a while will I have to replace my GP battery ??

Good luck.
If you need to know how to replace the HDMI cable, there a several videos around to view.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hope this helps.
Good luck

Reactions: Ezzard Finch
Good luck.
If you need to know how to replace the HDMI cable, there a several videos around to view.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hope this helps.
Good luck
Thanks

I haven't had to externally charge my GP battery for over 6 month. 50+ hours
Can't explain that but check this thread:
GoPro Heat
ChrisBird and I are both using GPH4B and experienced GP discharge over several flights. (Posts 17 & 18). There is some other info in that thread relating to charge voltage and current and perhaps the rate of discharge has to do with what resolution/frame rate video you are shooting during flight. That thread is about "GP Heat" and I haven't had any particular problem with overheating BUT heat generally = big fat current draw (coupled with ambient temperature).

Because I and others have experienced GP discharge, it bears checking. I can't tell you what video Chris was running, what FW/SW updates he had, etc. but I am all up to date and typically shoot 2.7 @ 60.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo