Meet TIKAD

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My first reaction to the drone was sheer terror. I do think a larger gun would be beneficial... not sure how powerful this particular gun is though.

Hope u are not planning to invest in that ---- US military has a lot more than that -- u don't know about.

I was actually considering investing in it..the price is super cheap currently. And yes I'm sure the military has way more than we know about

the display the soldier was holding was faked
Somehow this does not smell right. Funding campaign for a military robot?

Yeah we hobbyist get all these unconstitutional rules and regulations shoved down our throats by the FAA thugs just to "shoot pictures" with our Drones, yet the MIC has carte blanche with all this tech to "protect us from the Bad Guys".Imagine that thing having a yaw failure while spewing hot lead in all directions? I'm sure it has failsafes, what the hell are they thinking? Firearms do not belong on Robots or Drones for that matter...Very bad Idea/concept...Especially now as A.I. will eventually reach singularity...Those things will be used against the creators one day if this is allowed to happen...Yeah Elon Musk has got me brainwashed...

Imagine 20 if these at your front door trying to execute a warrant lol I think your going to happily turn yourself in lol

Reactions: brianuc4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421