Matson ship being loaded at the Port of Tacoma

Ed- Do you think DHS, CBP, or some other Alphabet Agency might object to drones flying around the port? That's considered Critical Infrastructure in DHS' eyes.

You could tell them you were shooting Mt. Rainier and the port got in your way...

Reactions: Chuck
looks like you've gotten the solo finely tuned then... what mods have you done to reduce the vibrations?

Yeah, painting Solo orange or some other color is something I highly recommend. When it was black I was constantly loosing sight of it when I flew in front of fir trees, which we have in abundance in the PNW

Yeah, painting Solo orange or some other color is something I highly recommend. When it was black I was constantly loosing sight of it when I flew in front of fir trees, which we have in abundance in the PNW
That's it for me! The next person who asks what to do about no live video feed, or asks what upgrades to perform, or wonders why they don't have camera control... I'm recommending that they paint Solo orange!

Reactions: Ed Beck and Chuck
That's it for me! The next person who asks what to do about no live video feed, or asks what upgrades to perform, or wonders why they don't have camera control... I'm recommending that they paint Solo orange!
I kept running into children in the park. So I painted mine yellow and put one of those back up beepers that trucks use on it. Problem solved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea