Manual fly and other modes

Reaction score
Ok, I may be an idiot, I get that.
But while I read all kinds of things on how to fly in manual and sport mode using Solex I see nothing about how to actually access those modes? Is it just turning on advanced modes and there will be a toggle? Where is the toggle?

Ok, I may be an idiot, I get that.
But while I read all kinds of things on how to fly in manual and sport mode using Solex I see nothing about how to actually access those modes? Is it just turning on advanced modes and there will be a toggle? Where is the toggle?

Chapter 8 of the Solo User Manual covers this. Follow those instructions, but use the Solex app instead if that's what you are using. You have to program a button on your controller.

Reactions: Barramundi
So unless I add acro to a button if I enable Advanced modes I cannot accidentally Tuggle Acro by any combination of keys? It's so we won't be available unless I add it is that correct?

When you enable advanced modes it adds more modes available too you when you go to set up button A and B. If you don't enable advanced modes those modes will not be available to you.

I always make button A FLY MANUAL in case I have a GPS problem I can fly without GPS.

I usually set button B to cable cam since I find it most useful.

You can access flight modes directly through the app in Mission Planner or Tower but the most convenient is setting and using the A/B button IMO.

Careful with ACRO, Solo is a bit large to throw around.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Careful with ACRO, Solo is a bit large to throw around.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Much like when I saw a video of a Maybach tearing up Nurburgring, I find nothing in that video to be mad about. I think it is quite well composed.

I might be mistaken, but with Solex running, just tap the flight mode at the top of the screen and a drop down will appear with ALL available flight modes. Just pick the one you want to switch to!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc