Manual camera controls error

Reaction score
Installed nib gimbal. Will not pan, up and down works unless it's full down, that's when it codes out (manual camera controls error), I've seen something about stick and button calibration.. Sutty maybe, couldn't access .I'm new, so, any help will be very much appreciated.

First off which GoPro camera are you using and are you using the correct counter-weights? Also when you say pan what are you referring to? Are you saying the camera will not pan when you manually yaw the solo, or are you looking for a knob or switch on the controller to pan the camera if it's the latter it does not work that way..there is "Tilt only" via the paddle on left side of the controller You can pan the camera in certain smart shots using the left stick to control both pan and tilt while flying (freelook mode)..Any other issues you need to be a little more specific so we can help out, good luck..

I was trying it out on a table, I'll try it in flight this afternoon, but the gimbal would tilt almost full down and the message would appear on screen "manual camera controls error" (have to power solo down to reset) also, using a gp3 with the 3s weights.... they may be the problem

Will tilt up and down ok with slight input, but moderate down input it immediately goes almost full down and codes as stated in earlier post^^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea