SOLD -Lots of New 3dr items for sale.

Reaction score
Lots of new unused 3dr items. 4 boxed drones (new and updated firmware) plus 2 slightly used, perfect condition ( 1 with gimbal) - lots of parts. Would like $1250 for all. Included, 15 or 16 boxes of 3dr props..4 boxes airscrew props..12 misc props unused. All 4 new boxed units have extra props and a new battery in the box. Also, 4 more new Batts, 4 new gimbals..3 backbacks.. CO. Might separate but not sure presently. All units bought for a project and never matured.
3DR Items.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rlad
I'd be interested in 1 of the gimbals if you decide to separate. I'd take some props too, don't care if they're new in box or misc. as long as they're not damaged.
Scott

Still interested in a gimbal and props if you've decided to split this up?

Just got back from long trip, sorry. Will sell all above for $1,000 plus shipping charges.
Dave Steele, Colorado Springs, CO

I would be interested in buying 2 gimbals, 1 drone, 2 bags, if you decide to split tell me what 400 would get me, I really only need a Gimbal but would like to have another Drone for my son...Thank you

I would be interested in buying 2 gimbals, 1 drone, 2 bags, if you decide to split tell me what 400 would get me, I really only need a Gimbal but would like to have another Drone for my son...Thank you
Call me at 303-809-5381 if interested. Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc