Looking for Identification pin number for solo router .

Reaction score
Trying to login to solo but they keep asking me for identification pin number that’s supposed to be on the control

Trying to login to solo but they keep asking me for identification pin number that’s supposed to be on the control
When you first set up everything did you set up sololink email with a password? I don’t think it’s required anymore but if you did, try using that password.

When you first set up everything did you set up sololink email with a password? I don’t think it’s required anymore but if you did, try using that password.

Tried using my password didn’t work try using a Solo link that didn’t work either not really sure what they’re asking for they say eight digit numbers on the controller but I can’t find it [emoji16]

I probably didn’t make it Real clear what I’m trying to do . I’m trying to send a log into solo for they can diagnose my problem .

I probably didn’t make it Real clear what I’m trying to do . I’m trying to send a log into solo for they can diagnose my problem .
They don't do that anymore. The automatic e-mail thing to send logs in has long since been disabled. You should contact 3DR directly by email ([email protected] I think) in order to open a ticket.

Thank you very much .I’m trying to send a log Throw windows To System logges/ 3DR Solo Development Guide. But it keeps asking for this digit number I can’t find . Something about a routing number [emoji1][emoji1]

I think that’s what they’re asking for how would I find that number on the controller

Below where it's asking for the PIN number, click on the "Connect using a security key instead". Then it will prompt you for your Network Security Key. Enter your key here and you can connect to your sololink network.

Reactions: RichWest
Below where it's asking for the PIN number, click on the "Connect using a security key instead". Then it will prompt you for your Network Security Key. Enter your key here and you can connect to your sololink network.
“Key” means password.:)

I ran into the same issue trying to connect to Mission Planner on my PC, and did what @jimloss said.

The 8 digit number it is asking for is on the label of your computer router, not the Solo controller.
(Mine doesn’t have one so I went the Security Key route)

Reactions: RichWest
Can someone tell me if I replaced the “motherboard “on the drone is there any soldering involved

The Solo's mainboard does not require any soldering to replace. Be very careful with all the connectors though - some of them are not soldered very well and can break loose from the boards too easily.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
Thank you very much for the information [emoji3][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Reactions: jimloss
IMG_4312.jpgIMG_4313.jpgCan anyone tell me what this little box is an what it does on the bottom of the motherboard ?

Thank you very much that was very helpful now that I know what it does can it be bought ?

I’m still trying to figure out why it’s tilting back and Forward like crazy I replaced the motherboard I don’t know if there’s anything wrong with it I just thought if it wasn’t really expensive I would replace it to [emoji1]Thank you I will look and see if I can find one .

This seems like a thread from the deep. P2P made it very clear that 3DR is all but shut down. They threw the Solo under the bus over two years ago which included dropping any support for the Solo apps. Since the Solo liquidation 3DR has slowly throttled back hardware support. Admirable but I'm sure predicated by a lame effort to keep their Site Scan system viable. The final nail in the coffin was getting in bed with DJI to hoist their product.

There is no continuing development coming out of 3DR
as far as Solo is concerned. My guess is to folks like Anderson it's not much more than a very bad dream.

The good news is that by merit of incredibly talented and dedicated folks like P2P and a team of others the Solo lives on sans 3DR.

You posted pics of the Black Cube as it is generally referred to. It has been superceded with what we affectionately call the Green Cube a second generation version of it's predecessor which offers a whole host of improvements some of them correcting serious deficiencies in the original version.

My advice to you and any others interested is to sign the divorce papers 3DR sent out and marry into the new and improved Solo family.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc