Live feed problems again

Reaction score
i have had my drone for two months and I am having trouble with my live feed again I get no red button to take a video or a picture my go pro 4 silver is brand new. My controller I turn it on and the bar scrolls about half way then it says waiting for solo but the scroll bar doesn't go all the way across then I turn on the drone link the two together and I still get no live feed. I have all the latest Updates on everything. I am so frustrated I need some answers now and my wife is really frustrated with me because I have a lot of money in this thing and I can't do anything with it. I flew it on Labor Day and took a short video and it worked now it doesn't work today

Have you checked the cables on the gimbal? Data and HDMI (both ends)?

The startup behavior on the GCS has me concerned. It isn't the normal sequence....

Factory reset might be called for as a last resort here.

May be unrelated, but check for sticking buttons on your controller. Each and every button should make a distinctive click when pressed/released.
The front shell of the controller has very tight clearances with the buttons so if sand/dust gets in there it may cause the controller boot process to hang.
Also I recommend you boot the GoPro, Solo and controller in that order. Once the controller is talking to Solo then connect your tablet/phone.

i have had my drone for two months and I am having trouble with my live feed again I get no red button to take a video or a picture my go pro 4 silver is brand new.

Were you able to have a video feed from the last time asking for help? Seems you drifted off and never replied with any success.... Seems bad form to not acknowledge success when help was provided.

Reactions: DJMc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea