LiPo pack for the Boscam RX-LCD5802 7" Diversity LCD Monitor & charger 7.4V

Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
This monitor's LiPo is on death's door, and I've struck-out trying to find one to replace it. Does anyone know of a 7.4V LiPo and appropriate charger that will fit?
86mm / 37mm / 13mm (1.5" x 3.38" x 0.5"). The charger I got for the monitor is not compatible, and is what destroyed the battery pack to begin with, which is why I need both.
Battery is Chang RH-124090, 7.4V, 2400Mah, 13Wh
Any advice, or links you can think of would be appreciated.

EZL

Reaction score
This monitor's LiPo is on death's door, and I've struck-out trying to find one to replace it. Does anyone know of a 7.4V LiPo and appropriate charger that will fit?
86mm / 37mm / 13mm (1.5" x 3.38" x 0.5"). The charger I got for the monitor is not compatible, and is what destroyed the battery pack to begin with, which is why I need both.
Battery is Chang RH-124090, 7.4V, 2400Mah, 13Wh
Any advice, or links you can think of would be appreciated.
I did a search on the diversity receiver and Amazon has a listing for the whole thing for around $80.00.
https://www.amazon.com/Hobbytree-RX-LCD5802-Diversity-Receiver-Monitor/dp/B0148BMA7W

I am wondering if a Eachine LCD5802S diversity monitor uses the same charger and battery? It's probably built in the same factory?
I have the Eachine diversity monitor and it's a good one. Gearbest or BangGood might have replacement batteries and a charger.
I bought a expensive charger for LiPo batteries and it was on sale for around $90 so you might be better off buying the Amazon
unit? A 7.4 LiPo is a common battery and surely there should be one that size.

Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Thanks for the direction and advice. I just got done checking that out, and you're correct.... Bangood had a battery/charger system that will work in this monitor! It's on-order, and I'll be flying soon. I owe ya! ;)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawork