Limited Functions Available with Gimbal Today..

Reaction score
Per Vu Tran at 3DR:

Currently the gimbal only supports charging the GoPro, triggering the photo or video start/stop. Changing modes will be rolled in late september. Full control will be added by November

that sucks for you guys that have been patient. Who flies without a charged go pro? start and stop is nice, but without tilt etc???/

I dont think they said Tilt doesnt work. Just not all Go Pro control.

oh thats a huge help then if that works. most people dont change modes in the air that often. at least i never do. what other control is delayed?

oh thats a huge help then if that works. most people dont change modes in the air that often. at least i never do. what other control is delayed?
At this ponit, I think it only has to do with GoPro control. Full motor controls to the Gimbal should work. That's pretty basic stuff..

Everything works with the gimbal control and gopro start/stop. Accessing the gopro for settings and different modes are currently missing on my Solo and fresh gimbal.

Reactions: oldcolonel
So here is my question: Since these are all features we have seen in the early marketing, including using the app to change the gopro video settings, is it safe to say, we were sold something that didnt exist at the time, but was just some fancy editing and animation...?

It will be a joint partnership. 3DR knows how to build drones, GP knows how to build sport cameras, no one really wants to go it alone anymore where expertise already exists. SOLO 2/GoPro

If 3DR is making the drone for GoPro they would be IDIOTS if that Drone is coming to market anywhere close to december of 2015 that would be a death sentence for Solo, I wouldn't even supply them with Pixhawk if that were the case.

The only scenario were GoPro + 3DR could release something in the next months it would be a larger or smaller drone something like another tier.

Also if 3DR is making the Drone for GoPro I wouldn't release a product of my own I would simply slap GoPro name and sell millions of drones, instead of 3DR Solo, GoPro Solo...

where would you put it?

Gopro is the kind of brand that can make DJI dissapear in the dust

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo