Like New solo with gimbal

Reaction score
Looking to sell my like new solo bundle. I have 3 batteries, gimbal, backpack, extra props, and better antennas. Shoot me an offer

Just watched my solo crash into a tree after letting my niece fly it today. Not fun! I know its not much but will you take $350?

Just watched my solo crash into a tree after letting my niece fly it today. Not fun! I know its not much but will you take $350?
I'd like a little more for it. I know their are like super hard to find now and this one is basically new. Could you do any more?

did you have a gimbal on your Solo and was it damaged?

Cant really go more. For $500 i can get 5 batteries backpack gimbal and gopro 3+ black. Lost camera in crash today. Will have to get one if I buy yours.

Cant really go more. For $500 i can get 5 batteries backpack gimbal and gopro 3+ black. Lost camera in crash today. Will have to get one if I buy yours.
I have a go pro hero 3 I could give you with it. It's what I used

kydroneboy1- gotta think outside the box- your controller is worth about $40 ( give or take ) I’m sure you didn’t destroy all of your internal components- they have a monetary value also- the pixhawk, motors, etc....

Is it a 3+? Cant adjust regular hero 3 in solo app can you? What are you thinking about price if you add the gopro?

Your right USMC. Wasn't thinking about it that way. All I was thinking about was replacing my bird. Forgot about the extras I still have. Thanks.

Is it a 3+? Cant adjust regular hero 3 in solo app can you? What are you thinking about price if you add the gopro?
You are correct, you have to manually start the gopro recording from the gopro. The live feed still works great! With go pro I'm looking to get $550 ish obo

I’ve seen it on this forum before- where a third party steps in maybe looking for an extra battery or two, or a backpack- if Jarrettc24 can piece out his gopro and backpack- maybe it could drive the price down into kydroneboy1’s comfort zone? Just a suggestion-

I’ve seen it on this forum before- where a third party steps in maybe looking for an extra battery or two, or a backpack- if Jarrettc24 can piece out his gopro and backpack- maybe it could drive the price down into kydroneboy1’s comfort zone? Just a suggestion-
I would love to make people happy and sell individual pieces but then I may be stuck with some pieces

I seen a deal on this forum where someone stepped up and agreed to purchase the gopro- the two interested parties split the difference- looked like all 3 walked away satisfied- you guys also have to consider shipping cost-

I appreciate the offer but for the price I believe I will have to go with the other Solo. I can get 2 more batteries and a hero 3+ black for $500. Really hope someone can buy and enjoy your drone. Unfortunately I just happened to get a great deal somewhere else. Thanks for your time and hope there are no hard feelings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc