Latest Update For iPhone OSX 10.3.3

Reaction score
Hi,
I am just wondering if anyone is aware of any compatibility issues with the latest iPhone update, 10.3.3. and Solo.
I am currently using an Iphone 5C, 10.3.2, and besides the nagging, "will it or won't it work this time" problems with the video connection, it seems to be performing as well as can be expected for this unit. The question is, do I update or not? It may be worth mentioning that my iPhone is not just used for Solo; it is my every day phone and prefer to keep it up-to-date.
Thanks.

The question is, do I update or not? It may be worth mentioning that my iPhone is not just used for Solo; it is my every day phone and prefer to keep it up-to-date. Thanks.

iOS 11 comes out next month. I'm running iOS 11 Public Beta on my iPad 4 Mini. It's a major leap forward for their iOS, but I suggest not upgrading at all until iOS 11 is out and fully released and tested. I'm having no problems with the iOS 11 Public Beta on my iPad, but I'm not trusting enough to try it on my iPhone 7 yet.

Thanks for posting the question Rogertaylor379 I was thinking the same thing. Last time there was an update I wasn't able to fly for a while.
I don't want to update my phone unless I know my Solo will still work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc