Keep Losing Connectivity

Reaction score
Since my purchase, I've taken my Solo out twice and both times I kept loosing connectivity between the controller and the drone at less that 200 feet away. The first flight took place at an elementary school surrounded by residential houses. I did some research and learned that flying in an area with an abundance of other WFII signals may cause disconnects. I also did not set the antennas at the correct orientation and angles. So, my second attempt was done at a state park with few adjacent residences and I set the antennas as stipulated in the users manual. However, the problem continued. So, I checked to make sure the antennas were tighten down snugly. I found both antennas were a little loose. I tightened both antennas. One antenna tighten well. However, the other antenna kept spinning. It was much more snug, but did not stop when I screwed the antenna down. However, dis-connectivity still occurred. Any thoughts on what is the cause of the connectivity problem?

Also, I'm having problems in getting my GoPro 4 Black to connect to my phone. Most of the times, I just cant get the camera to connect. Any thoughts on this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela