Karma is coming...

I actually have money in my budget to buy a 5 just because I have owned every model of gopro ever made
but I am honeslty considering spending that money on that new Garmin Virb
or
adding 400 bucks and getting that Black Magic Micro
I have to find something to fly on my DIY

I actually have money in my budget to buy a 5 just because I have owned every model of gopro ever made
but I am honeslty considering spending that money on that new Garmin Virb
or
adding 400 bucks and getting that Black Magic Micro
I have to find something to fly on my DIY

Got 40% off a new GoPro so I figure I may as well use it.

Their website shows me a video of a Volkswagon Microbus, and some trees. Am I supposed to swoon?

Wow. This is just as amazing as their first promotional video (a video of a 1970s VW bus, and a tree). Now we have an amazing video of a book and a person in a library, none of which were shot from a drone. I'm swooning.

Reactions: User Name
Wow. This is just as amazing as their first promotional video (a video of a 1970s VW bus, and a tree). Now we have an amazing video of a book and a person in a library, none of which were shot from a drone. I'm swooning.
Looks like jib work - though I didn't watch everything.

You don't sound excited...

I think it was a handheld gimbal. You can see it moving up and down slightly with footsteps.

Are people really getting excited by this thing?
for me it is a curiosity at this point, and I dont rule out them deploying some reveolutionary product that makes me eat crow. But I would not wager on it.
That Powereye drone is pretty interesting. The egg one is ...... sort of silly.... Just one opinion if you like flying eggs its all cool

I'm sure there are people getting excited for it. I for one am not. First, it's release has been delayed, which tells me it's suffering design and performance issues. Now they're rushing to get it out before Christmas. That makes me worry they'll cut corners and ram something out to the market that may not be ready, just to make the holidays. I think we've seen that before. And now we have all these promotional videos leading up to product release less than a month away. And not a single bit of promotional material actually says what it is, what it does, or shows any pictures of videos of it. There is literally nothing to be excited about.

Reactions: DattaGroover
prbly osmo type h
Looks like jib work - though I didn't watch everything.

You don't sound excited...
probably a OSMO type of handheld gimbal started attached to a jib and then taken handheld and passed through bookcase etc...looked like hastily slapped together crap to me...jerky jib move, jerky handheld gimbal shots, all to promote a drone that we cant see yet...haha

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!!! GoPro's latest Karma video in the library is nothing more than a handheld gimbal or a hand held Karma drone being around on human legs. Reading the earlier posts, we all here are well aware of that!! What the hell is Gopro thinking? That we, the masses are so gullible in believing that this is what Karma can actually do, in-flight?? They most probably think we do! This is the absolute epitome of misleading and deceptive marketing campaign IMO. People are gonna think that they can fly this drone into and through tight areas. It really pisses me off when companies do this sort of shit!

Just my $ 0.2¢ worth

...I feel better now!

Last edited:
Reactions: DattaGroover

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela